Customer Service with SAM Smart Asset Management
Maximize the value your field technicians can generate by providing them with mobile access to the information and tools they need. With SAM Smart Asset Management (based on SAP MobiLink), you can reduce costs by enabling more efficient and effective service calls and enhance customer relations by providing on-schedule delivery of services by issue-informed and parts-equipped technicians. Both applications work offline without network connection.
With the right strategy in place, you are able to:
- Boost productivity by streamlining communications and eliminating paperwork
- Give your technicians a simple and easy to use tool with checklists they can use for oriantation
- Improve response and decision-making in the field
- Get real-time visibility into work status, technician location and financial performance
- Raise customer satisfaction by improving first-time resolution and ensuring SLA compliance
- Cut costs by reducing administrative overhead and non-productive working times
- Improve revenues by accurate on-site data capturing and shortening billing cycles
- Connect the mobile application with SAP PM/CS
- Replace old legacy applications like SAP Mobile Asset Management (SAP MAM)
Planing and scheduling your technicians is equaly important. This can be achived with SAP Multi Resource Scheduling (SAP MRS), a powerfull grapical tool to easily plan resources.